Zero code. Like SaaS but in your Cloud prem
The entire server system is operated like SaaS but in your Cloud prem;
- All Native SDK data is normalized for use
- All Extracted data via Cloud SDK is fully automated for 3P partners
- All Extracted data via Cloud SDK are mapped via UI based workflows
- All data transformation and unification is a UI based workflow
- Apps for each of your departments are built-in
- eCharts and BI are available for customer SQL
- SQL lab provides access to the entire lake or warehouse
Blotout install illustration: Configure, Click, Install, Done.
How do I set up Blotout?
Blotout just requires these steps to get going;
- Fill a form
- Update your CDN edge
- Install via Terraform to your Cloud Prem
- Setup your site or apps
- Setup up your EL to pull data from your 3P SaaS or 1P database
- Press Easy!
Using Blotout is like using SaaS; but in your cloud prem. Efficient like a CDP and solutions like a 3P SaaS vendor.
How do I upgrade Blotout to the right versions?
Blotout uses Argo CD for continuous deployment.
As soon as new versions are available, you will get a notification and after a few clicks, you are upgraded to the latest and greatest version.
Figure: Minimum Blotout deployment Argo CD interface (via SSO)
Note: we recommend you have a staging environment to test your structure before upgrading production.
Does Blotout require devops to scale?
No. Blotout auto scales and adds nodes based on setup configuration, and reduces node requirements once capacity requirements go down.
Does Blotout require engineers to pull or transform data?
No. All of the cloud prem infrastructure operates without needing engineering help. Engineers can peek and get access to the engine - Airflow, EL+T pipelines, Tables, Schema structure, etc.
Does Blotout require engineering to build data policies?
No. All of the data governance policies are zero code. Any IT administrator can come and use Blotout.